Vista® MultiPost Therapy Collar
The Vista® MultiPost Therapy Collar is an active therapy device designed to reduce the symptoms of Forward Head Carriage. This unnatural head position can shift the cervical spine out of alignment, leading to radiculopathy, neuropathy and cervicogenic pain. The Vista MultiPost Therapy Collar promotes improved posture and a more natural alignment which helps in the treatment of this disorder.
USING ADVANCED MODERN COMPOSITE FIBER TECHNOLOGY TO IMPROVE OUTCOMES IN ORTHOTIC SCIENCE.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Light weight, durable composite construction engineered with unique laminated characteristics to prevent fracture and breakage
• Material diversity offers strategic flexibility and stiffness to enhance performance and patient comfort
• Proprietary posterior lateral position of the strut increases patient compliance and energy return for activity reengagement
• High performing composites and low profile design maximize patient comfort, functionality and cosmetic finish
• Practitioner friendly and adjustable